Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A New Song


As I sit and stare out onto the water; reflecting, relaxing, feeling alive again. I realize that the Winter Season of my life is over now. Gone! Spring has finally arrived. I see buds on the trees where leaves will start to form, green grass that once was buried under many feet of snow. The snow is melted, the ice has thawed and I am in a new place. A place where the meadow flowers are about to start blooming. A rainbow of colors are about to burst forth and a beautiful fragrance will again fill the air all around me. Yes the winter was long. It was cold. It was lifeless and colorless. But now comes the Spring. The birds have returned home to their trees singing their lovely songs. The trees of the fields all clap their hands. I finally can dance again to the music of Spring. Yes, Winter is hard. The song of winter is sad and brings many tears. But, this song is vital. Because without the Winter song we would never learn to dance when spring sings to us a new song. This new song of Spring brings with it a hope for the future to hear the Symphony of Summer.

"You will go out in joy
and be led forth in peace;
the mountains and hills
will burst into song before you,
and all the trees of the field
will clap their hands."
Isaiah 55:12

0 comments:

Post a Comment