Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thank You God

We are going over God's Attributes in my Thin Within Group Chats and studies. Here is a list of some that I started to work on. This list is not finished yet. Also, I have included a visual of some of the ones dear to my heart. Hope you enjoy. Apply these attributes to your day. When life tells us no we can't. Remember who He is and know that God says yes we can! He is AWESOME! When food calls out to me and I am not at 0 I try to remember who He is and the temptation usually goes away. I may have to do this several times during the day. When I am upset or anxious about something, I read my list that I started and watch this video I have included. Sometimes I need both. Hope these help.

Attributes of God
By: Angelina

The Prince of glory,
Everlasting King.
He is my strong tower,
A Shelter over me.
He is my hiding place,
A Warrior,
A King.
He is the Great I am,
He has rescued me.
He is the Prince of peace,
The one who calms the raging sea.
He is the great physician,
My fortress when I am weak.
He is the Lion of the tribe of Judah,
The all consuming fire.
He is Jehovah Rapha
The one who heals me.
He is the King of kings,
The Lord or lords,
The Redeemer,
The Rock of all ages,
The Anchor,
The one true God.
He is my all in all,
My everything,
My one and only.
He is the truth,
The way,
The life.
He is the Alpha and Omega,
Beginning and End.
He is also everything in between.
He is my hope for the future.
The restorer of the breach.
The beauty for my ashes
He is the song that I sing,
The song that I dance to.
He is the cornerstone,
The one the builders rejected.
He is the Saviour,
The Messiah,
The Lamb who was slain for me.
He is my defender,
My shield in times of trouble,
My protector,
My best friend.
He is to me what no other can ever be,
My hero.
He is indescribable,
He is undeniable,
He is uncontainable.
He is Amazing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment