Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Cast Your Anxiety on Him

Yesterday even though I wrote about a new season in my life, I had a bad eating day. I ate outside of 0-5 almost all day. You see, I was worried. I was stressed because I was worried, and I was emotional. With these 3 strikes against me I was sure to have a bad day. In truth I have always been a worry wort. I worry about worrying. But God tells us to :

"cast all your anxieties on Him because He cares for us.." 1 Peter 5:7

I know this scripture by heart, but it totally slipped my mind yesterday when I was eating everything in sight because I was anxious. I am anxious because I leave for vacation on the 20th and I have to leave my beloved dogs at home. My 20 year old nephew is coming to house sit and dog sit for me while I am gone. But, I am still nervous about it. My dogs mean a great deal to me and I want to care for them, because I don't think any one else can care for them the way I can. I am WORRIED I am ANXIOUS. So much in fact, that in the midst of the new spring song I am hearing and the new dance moves I am learning to this new song; I ate, I ate and I ate some more. But God spoke to me this morning through a great woman of God that I met through the Thin Within Website. She spoke today in her blog about "The Divine Marble Jar". She even had a video teaching on her blog. As always this woman spoke to my heart. She said that even when we mess up not one marble will be taken out of the jar. The marble jar represents all of the good moments in our journey. All of the moments we did do the right thing and eat the right way.I encourage you to view her blog especially if you have had a bad eating day. You can view her blog at:

http://blog.heidiblysma.blogspot.com/

I also have her blog listed under my favorite links category on my blog.

Remember today that yesterday is gone and:

"He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."
Revelation 21:5

Amen to that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment