Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Forgiveness

I saw this video today and it made me realize how important it is to forgive. While I am simmering in chapter 20 of my Thin Within Book about forgiveness. I felt this video was vital to my letting go process of some of the deeper things I need to let go of and to forgive. This video brought cleansing tears of healing to my soul and heart. I hope it does the same for you. We all have someone or something to forgive in our lives. Big or small. Forgive. Let it go and once you do your future will look so much more brighter and hopeful.

"Make allowances for each other's faults, forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others." Colossi ans 3:13

So what does this have to do with losing weight? Well forgiveness frees us. It sets us free from a prison of bitterness and hopelessness. In this freedom we are able to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that everything is going to be okay. We are not wounded from the offences of others. Therefore we can move forward freely without the weight of unforgiveness. For me I would run to food when I was upset about what someone else did to me. Unforgiveness would fester and I would eat even more. But, by releasing this unforgiveness I don't even give food a second thought. It is an amazing freedom. I hope you come to experience it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment