Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Yesterday I was too busy living life that I did not have a chance to write about it. Sometimes we have to take a day off of writing to live. I did just that. I spent the day with all of my boys and just soaked in every moment I could with them. I took my son to his driving course. I took my other son to the mall to shop for Valentine's Day gifts. I went with my husband to a bunch of stores to shop for new floors for our Lake house that we are renovating. I took my baby dogs for a walk. We all went out to dinner as a family. My boys all put a new toaster oven together as I watched and cleaned up after them. It was a wonderful family day. I enjoyed every minute of it. So today I will continue to add to my list and continue to live my life today in the moment. Enjoying it and soaking it all in...

46. A new perfect and healthy baby boy.
47. Family days spent together.
48. Eating dinner with my boys.
49. A sister's love and support.
50. Being a Great Aunt.
51. Warmer weather.
52. A new pair of shoes.
53. Butterfly kisses.
54. Hugs from a friend.
55. An unexpected card in the mail.

God bless you today. I pray you get out there and soak in life today. Live in the moment and soak it all in.

"The LORD will bless you and watch over you."
Numbers 6:24

0 comments:

Post a Comment