Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Anticipation Of New Life

There he is, my niece Antonia's new little boy. The first baby for her and her husband David. She called me often while she was pregnant for him. She was so excited when she discovered she was pregnant. She anticipated his arrival every single day of the nine months and 7 days she was pregnant for him. He was delivered by Cesarean yesterday, because he was a week late and he did not want to come out. But here he is now, all 19 inches of him, and boy is he beautiful! They live in Florida, I live in New York, so I have not met him in person yet. This photo was enough to connect my heart to him forever. This photo was enough for me to know that he belongs to my family and is a part of my life forever now that he is here. Just seeing his beautiful new little perfect face, brought back memories of when my baby boys were born. The anticipation that we have as mother's for our children begins the moment me discover we are pregnant. We eat differently, take care of ourselves differently, sleep better, and live better. We do this because we want the very best for our children. We want them to thrive and prosper in every area of their lives. It is amazing how a 19 inch little person can make us better people. The anticipation of new life makes us want to be new ourselves. We decide to be the best we can be for this new life, and we allow ourselves to go through a transformation. Everyday should be like this. God wants to birth something new in us, so we should always be open to this transformation of new life in our lives on a daily basis. So today this 19 inch baby is stirring my soul to want to be a better person. I am excited at what God will do next. Isn't it amazing how the smallest things in our lives promote the greatest change in our hearts? This little guy is changing all of us. I am so thankful for new birth. I am so grateful He makes all things new that I am writing it down today!!!

"And the one sitting on the throne said, "Look, I am making everything new!" And then he said to me, "Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true."
Revelation 21:5

0 comments:

Post a Comment