Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Living In A Man's World

It is still dark outside as I sit and write this. All of my men are fast asleep. My dogs are playful and happy. They keep bringing me their toys because they want me to play with them not write. But there is something I must say today. I have to release it onto the page of my little place in the inter net world. The pretty pages of my blog. I live with all men. My husband, two boys and two dogs are all male. I am the only female in my house. There is a lot of testosterone floating in the air. There are a lot of messes to clean up after, plenty of meals to be made and too much laundry to do. My house is mostly blue and masculine, so the pretty flowery, pink pages of my blog are a breath of feminine fresh air in my life. Living in a man's world is quite exhilarating. My men keep me on my toes. They keep my life moving at a very fast pace. That is why I wake up while it is still dark to escape to my slow paced girlie time alone with God on the pages of my blog and in my meditation and prayer time. When you live in a testosterone full world you need this time. Every woman should have this time. If you are a man living with all women you need your man time alone with God too. It is here that I can put things back into perspective. Here that I can see clearly the path set before me and choose to walk on it and run on it. To go out a little further then I did the day before on this preset course that is hand made by God for me. Living in a man's world is wonderful. It is wonderful because it helps me to turn to God a little faster then I normally would on my own. Living with my men helps me to stay on the edge. The edge was not comfortable for me when I was just on my flowery garden lady path leisurely walking along. The edge is filled with cliffs and rocks, waterfalls and mountains, caves and valley's. I love it here. It makes me a better person. It makes me realize I am stronger then I thought, I have wings to fly, and I can run faster and longer then ever before with out getting tired or losing my breath. So here's to living in a man's world! Here's to my little place in the garden of my blog, so that I can catch my breath as I stop to smell the roses. This helps me to run the race with endurance every day. Here's to both worlds!

"...and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,"
Hebrews 12:1

0 comments:

Post a Comment