Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Be Still And Know


Know that I am watching you,

I am seeing you,

I am taking you in.


Know that you are loved, adored,

beautiful in my eyes and you are ALWAYS

on my heart.


Know that I come close to you,

So close in fact,

that I know the number of hairs on your head.


Know that when you lay down,

When you rise up, and all that is in between,

I am with you, I will never leave you or FORSAKE YOU.


Know that no matter

how high the troubles mount,

I will teach you how to fly over them.


Know that no matter

how deep the pit of sin you fall into,

My arms are long enough to reach you and pull you out.


Know that no matter

how wide the distance is between us,

I stand with you, next to you and even hold you in my ARMS.


Know that when the waters rise

and the waves become hostile,

I will calm the seas and rescue you.


Know that when the ground is dry and desolate,

and you can't find water to quench your thirst,

I am the living water and your cup will runneth over.


Know that when you are cold, I will warm you;

When you are hot, I will cool you;

I am the wind, the rain and the blanket of warmth and protection.


BE STILL AND KNOW:

I will, I can, I AM.


0 comments:

Post a Comment