Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Still Thankful

Today is my dual job day. I work all day, then I teach my Infant Care Class tonight. Usually I am tired and want to stay home when I get home from my first job. Today however, I am in vision with the correct perspective. Today, I remember the lesson I learned yesterday for the millionth time. The lesson of being thankful in all seasons. Even the double shift seasons. So, I will make today's post short and sweet. I am still thankful. Thankful that I rose from sleep and am breathing, Thankful that my kids are alive and well and love me. Thankful that my husband is alive and well and loves me. Most importantly, I am thankful that I have been called by name by a mighty God who loves me.

"Whatever happens, give thanks, because it is God's will in Christ Jesus that you do this." 1 Thessalonians 5:18

0 comments:

Post a Comment