Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Just Write

Today, I simply do not know where to start. I am at a loss for words. This happens to me from time to time. I get writers block. But, I made it a priority yesterday to start writing again. I write for many reasons; to clear my head, to fill my head, to reflect, to ponder, to inspire, to be inspired.... and the list could go on forever. When I do not take the time to write I fell as if I could just shrivel up and die inside. It does not matter if people see my blog, what matters is that I see my blog. I need it as much as I need a glass of water after running on my treadmill. So here I am on my blog, writing. Being refreshed and revived. Drinking up my time writing today even though I have nothing particular to write about. No significant scripture to share. No story that is note worthy to write about. Just my thoughts. My glass of fresh cold water to drink. To write is to drink. Since I was able to write I have been writing. Recently, I came across some very old journals from my adolescent years. I was astonished to relive some of my thoughts as a young woman struggling to fit in and find herself. As I read from my past, I felt like what I was reading was if I had wrote it yesterday. I recalled some things that I probably would have forgotten about had I not recorded them in my journal. Yet, because I took the time to write all of those yesterday journal entries I could relive all of those yesterdays in every new today that I am given. I can remember what it felt like to get that first kiss, to feel that first heart break, to feel what it is like to be on top of the world, or what it is like to be in the pits. I am able to look back over my life and the lessons I have gathered through the years, and remember what it took to get me to where I am today. The hard times, the good times, the do not mention moments, the shout it from the roof top moments and the moments I wish I could forget. All of those meticulously recorded in my journals. Sometimes painstakingly scribbled, but none the less it is all there. So today I write. I may not have much to say, but I do have something to say. So today, I just write to taste my life twice; today and in every tomorrow I am blessed with.

"Write down what you have seen--both the things that are now happening and the things that will happen." Revelation 1:19

0 comments:

Post a Comment