Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

St. Baldrick's


Today is going to be a long day for me. I have to work all day and then we are having a big event at the school where I work. We are hosting a St. Baldrick's event where 60 people will be shaving their heads to raise money for Pediatric Cancer. We have raised over $15,000.00 dollars so far. I am so honored to be a part of this event. But, we are expecting about 400 people to attend. It will be a lot of work. But, so worth it. Most important causes are a lot of work. It takes blood, sweat and tears to raise money for a cause. In this case it takes some hair too. You can find the link to this very important cause on this website:

www.stbaldricks.org

Check us out. Our organization's name is Latham Ridge Elementary School in Latham, N.Y.

God bless your day today.

"In everything I showed you that by working hard in this manner you must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He Himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive."
Acts 20: 35

3 comments:

Dorie said...

Wow, a poignant way to raise awareness and money! And what a blessing to be involved in such a fundraiser.

Jan Samuel said...

Blog da minha esposa
http://livetshage.blogspot.com/
Recomendado visita

Uma bênção para ler o seu blog
Deus abençoe você e sua família
Saudações de
Jan

Stephani Cochran said...

"The place God calls you to is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meet." ~Frederick Buechner
I saw this quote when I was looking over your blog. This is so great and where I am at in my life with trying to use my passions and talents to help others in need! ~ So glad you've stopped by my blog. I'll be stopping by here again!

Post a Comment