Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

No Words

I started this day with nothing to write. I was at a loss for words. I could only sit down at His feet and listen today. Listen to Him breathe. Listen to the heart beat of the chest that I laid my head upon. There were no words spoken, just breath and heart beats. I realized something while I laid my head there. His breath was my breath. The beat of His heart beat was in perfect sync with mine. We were one.

I didn't need to hear a word uttered from His mouth. Just feeling the unity, the oneness with my Savior was all that I needed for today. So this Thursday, this day, this moment... there are no words (well maybe just a few), there is only the breath that I breathe with Him. There is only the rhythem of beats that my heart beats with His. I lay still and listen to Him as I lie my head upon His chest. It is here I find strength and meaning to my life.

"The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life."
Job 33:4

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh good. I'm getting to comment. I tried earlier, and it wouldn't open up. I think it was because God wanted me to read this again. So peaceful. Made me breathe better just reading it. Thank you.

Me said...

AWWW so sweet Amy. Yes, that was the effect it had on me when I wrote it.

Post a Comment