Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thankful Tuesday

Today I am getting some furniture delivered. I have been up since the crack of dawn, moving beds and mattresses to make room for new beds and mattresses. The joy of being a housewife with the week off from work. I think I work harder when I have days off then I do when I am at work. Go figure? It is part of the job of being a woman, mother and wife.

I wanted to write about how thankful I am for being able to be home and around for my kids when they are young and need me. Even now that they are teenagers in High School they still need me. So today this Thankful Tuesday, I am thankful for time with my kids... even if it is a lot of work!!! :)

Enjoy your day today,

1 comments:

Suzanne Slagell said...

I have always been so very grateful for my mom being at home when I was a teenager. I definitely needed her there (even if I didn't think so at the time). What a valuable gift you're giving your kids!

Post a Comment