Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

I Write


I write today, this moment for the here and now. I also write so that I can look back and savor the moment. Each time that I compose my heart into words on paper, I am enabling myself to capture that memory, that thought, that feeling for all of eternity. To write is to establish a permanent mark, an everlasting record that can be stored away for future reference. You can read back what you wrote years from now and feel as though you are reliving the moment, and the feeling of the moment all over again. You can look back and see the transformation of your life taking shape. You can read the words along the journey of the metamorphose that is taking place within your life and remember each step that it took to get you to where you are today. As you read each word of what you felt and how your life has completely evolved you can feel a deeper sense of hope for the future that awaits you. As you discover with each paragraph you read what it took to get you where you are today, you are able to relive the emotion, reclaim the victories and revisit the memory of what you write. So today I write... so that tomorrow I can remember what God has done and will continue to do in my life. There is victory in writing.

"But words are things, and a small drop of ink, falling like dew upon a thought, produces that which makes thousands, perhaps millions, think."
Lord Byron


"Write from the soul, not from some notion what you think the marketplace wants. The market is fickle; the soul is eternal."
Jeffrey A. Carver

0 comments:

Post a Comment