Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Excuses, Excuses!




I know it has been a long time since I have written on my blog. No I did not start a new blog or anything like that, I simply just stopped writing. I could use a million excuses as to why I stopped writing, but the truth is there really is no good excuse. I just stopped. My life just took a stand still. I blocked out how valuable my time writing was and replaced it with the superficial things like "being too busy", and "not having enough time in the day" to write. Which were just excuses for me to be complacent. With this complacency came a sense of hopelessness that I was completely set free from a year ago. Writing is like a loosening of chains for my heart and soul. When I don't write it feels like heavy chains around my soul, around my heart and around my brain. Writing is like freedom. It loosens the chains that so easily entangle me and makes things clearer. Makes God clearer. When we see God clearer we are able to strive to be more like Him.

Many things have happened in my life since I last wrote a year ago. My oldest son graduated from High School and started his freshman year at College. My youngest started his first year of High School. I got promoted at work. My husband and I celebrated our 20th Wedding Anniversary and life got a little more complicated. Complications have a way of getting in the way of us doing the things that make us healthy and happy. Writing makes me healthy and happy and I have let life interfere with this avenue of blessing in my life for far too long. So today this second day of February 2013 I deceided to take back my JOY, lay down the excuses and write again. I write about how no excuse in the world should ever keep us from the love of a Savior. No excuse in the world should ever tear us away from JOY and HAPPINESS. I pledge to take the time to write and with every word I type a chain falls to the ground. Freedom rises up and healing begins again!

Have a blessed day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment