Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's Been a While

Hello to everyone who faithfully reads my blog. I know it has been a while. I have been very busy living my life. My life that can be crazy and hectic sometimes. I have been faithfully spending time journaling in my hand written journal and doing my Thin Within Workbook study. I am just starting week 5 and I have been so blessed by this workbook series I cannot even begin to tell you. Today I recommitted myself, my heart and my mind to believing truth over lies. To knowing for sure that God is in fact that truth. The only truth in my life. He is there instantly when I cry out to Him for help. Without waiver He helps calm every storm in my life.
Thankfully, my life has been peaceful even though I am busier then ever right now. I am so thankful to God for that. That He has calmed the sea of my life. He really has. Yes, there are still problems. Every day I am faced with a challenge. But, boy His peace passes all understanding for everything I must face. I can face the storms life brings me, the tremendously high waves that wash over me sometimes, and the mountains I must climb every once in a while. I can face all of them because He quiets every storm, He calms the waves and He makes every mountain flat. His loves never fails. Ever! He comes to rescue us when we cry out to Him for help. This is a truth I know for sure and cling to every day of my busy life.

"O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you."
Isaiah 30:19

0 comments:

Post a Comment