Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back in a Groove


So I have been back to work for over a month now. I will say I am finally back into a groove with my busy schedule again. I had 10 weeks off over the Summer. I had time to sit around and pray, read the bible, worship and blog. Now I have no time what so ever to do such things. I had to find time to fit these things into my day. It was essential to me to do so. Imperative to my well being. Every time I would find a moment, something would go wrong. Like my dog's disharmony for a while. I am happy to say they are fine now but there were a few weeks of fighting going on between them. It was horrible. It took time away from my day that I could have used doing all of the things I mentioned earlier. Then there was all of the back to school meetings and open houses I had to attend. These too took away time from my day to do the essential spiritual things my soul was craving. Now that all of the back to school nights are behind me I am finally on my way to being Back in a Groove. Back to my morning bible study and prayer time. Back to reading and writing in my journals and blogs. Finally. I am in a groove. I felt drained by all the extra curricular activities. I am so happy they are behind me and I can get back to the basics in my life.
I need my time with God one on one in the morning dancing, singing, praying and reading His word. I need to read all of my favorite blogs and write on my own blogs daily. It is like a therapy for my heart and mind. A release. It is also a time for me to be refueled when I am empty.
For as long as I can remember I have had a special time during the day set aside to just be with the Lord. Yes, things can get in the way of this time on occasion. But for the most part I try to fit in this time with God every day no matter what. Even if it is at midnight. I have to have it. I long for it as a deer pants for water. So much so that even when I found myself too busy I would pray, sing and talk to God in my mind. I had to have this moment with Him even if it was for a brief moment in the car as I drove to and from all of those open houses. I had to. My mind and heart insisted on it.
I think it is those mind moments with the Lord that got me through the last few hectic weeks of my life. So now that I am back in the groove and can easily find time again each morning to do all of my spiritual essentials, I am doing it with gusto. Singing loudly, dancing with great enthusiasm and just lapping up every drop of Him that I can. I do this because I don't know when the next hectic, can't find a minute, time in my life will come again. Enjoy Him today. He is so Amazing!!! Lap Him UP!! Every drop of Him.


"So what shall I do? I will pray with my spirit, but I will also pray with my mind; I will sing with my spirit, but I will also sing with my mind."
-1 Corinthians 14:15

0 comments:

Post a Comment