Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Monday, January 23, 2012

It Is Still Only Monday

It is amazing how many times in one day I wish my life away. I wish this work day was over... I wish it was Friday when it is only Monday... Why do I do this? Why can't I just enjoy the moment I am in... Savor it... Relax in it. Why?
I am trying to teach myself to be content in ALL things. To not whine so much over things that I have no control over and cannot change. I can't make it Friday when it is still only Monday... So, why wish it was when it is not? Why do I wish life away?
Do not be anxious about anything... NADA... NOTHING!!! I think this scripture includes what day I want it to be.
There is one thing I know for certain: Life is short, really short! We are only given a certain number of days on earth so why do I spend some of those precious moments of my numbered days wishing life away? On the contrary I should live in the right here, right now moments or I will miss the beauty... the priceless, precious beauty of the moment.
So... today I chose to live in the moment... To be thankful for the right now... Even though it is still only Monday.

"Let him who would enjoy a good future waste none of his present."
-Roger Babson

0 comments:

Post a Comment