Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Head And Not The Tail

"The LORD will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the LORD your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom."
-Deuteronomy 28:13


I AM the head and not the tail... these words are so inspirational to me. I AM!! You are!! We do not have to feel like failures the rest of our lives. We are not failures, we are not on the bottom... we are ON THE TOP! First choice, a stand out from the rest.

I am allowing these words to penetrate through years of feeling like I will never amount to anything. I am allowing GOD'S WORD to penetrate the lies I have believed for far to long. I AM favored, blessed, redeemed, sanctified... a STAND OUT. I AM!!! These are the things I focus on now. I will never focus on what I have failed at no longer. I will never dwell on all of the places in my life that I have fallen. I will instead dwell on the truth of God's word... I AM THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL. I AM!!! I will dwell on this. Yes, I have fallen a million numbers of times... I have gotten up stronger EVERY time, and I am still going. Yes, I have failed too many times to count... but, I have been successful way more times then I have failed. His success is my crown of glory. I will wear that crown with PRIDE!!! Beaming pride.

Dwell on God's truth today... Be inspired... YOU ARE THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL. YOU ARE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment