Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hope for Tomorrow

So today is New Years Eve, and I am determined to be hopeful for the upcoming New Year. This past year has been very challenging, and I feel as though I have stepped back a few steps instead of moving forward. I am hoping that the New Year will bring with it some new hope and renewal of strength. I feel drained and tired. I know that there are seasons in life. I know that this current season in my life is a time of work, blood, sweat and tears.... but, tomorrow... yes tomorrow comes rest, prosperity and peace. There is always tomorrow. Always hope for joy to come in the morning. Though the night may tarry for what seems like eternity, morning always rises with the sun.

"Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson


With this quote I end.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Praying for your strength, joy, and hope to be renewed. Yes, I agree, the new year is a good time to trust these will be replenished! I adore the Emily Dickinson quote you shared. Just perfect. Blessings to you in 2012!

Post a Comment