Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's Been Too Long...

I know I have been away for quite some time. I am sorry. I have been busy, plus my laptop is still broken. I never have time to get on my son's laptop... he is always on it. But today, he is out with friends so I am able to write, and it feels so good. I have all of these words bottled up inside of me. My life is crazy right now. Those of you who have been following me for a while know that last Summer my two beautiful dogs Chance and Jammer started fighting. Then as quick as they started fighting they stopped, and for nine glorious months not one tiff ensued between them until this Sunday, and boy was it quite the quarrel. They even drew blood. It was scary to say the least. Since Sunday I have been keeping them separate until I decide what to do next. I have talked to my vet and several others who are knowledgeable of these kinds of things and I have to tell you all of the options cost money.... So bottom line... please pray for me. Pray for my dogs that God will give me wisdom to know what to do.

For now I will just remember the things I am thankful for:

Hot Spring Days.
Lemons.
The fresh smell of clean laundry.
Computer time.
Friends to talk to.
Dogs to love (even when they fight).
A husband who celebrates his birthday tomorrow.
Two teenage sons to love.
A school year almost being over.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

God's blessings to you all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment