Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Being Thankful Always

So today is a new day. I realized something this morning... I only have 6 days left of work for the year and I am off for the Summer. I am relieved and sad at the same time. Relieved to be done and sad that I will not have a steady paycheck for two months. God always provides me with enough though to get me through the 2 months of no steady income.
I want to say focused today on being thankful for the things I have not dwelling hopelessly on the things I do not have.
I am thankful for a wonderful husband who is strong and courageous. I am thankful for two healthy boys to raise. I am thankful for my three homes. I am thankful for a mom who is still alive and well and such a blessing in my life. I am thankful for my two brothers and two sisters whom I love and cherish. I am thankful to have had a father that loved me unconditionally when he was alive. I am thankful for this blog and the wonderful people I have met through having it. All of those who follow me and whom I follow, thank you so much for inspiring me every day with your words. I am thankful today for words, the beautiful words that God inspires us to write and allows me to have eyes to read.

Blessings to you all my friends...

0 comments:

Post a Comment