Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Life Changes in an Instant

It is amazing how life can change in an instant. I came home today after a long day of work and BOOM my dogs started fighting again today. Out of no where. I was all alone taking them for a walk and they just began to attack each other. As I picked my smaller 15 pound dog up to protect from my 40 pound dog, I was bit bad. I know you are not suppose to get in the way of fighting dogs, but it was a mommy thing. I tried to separate them. I held my little dog, and led my bigger dog by the leash all of the way home. Once inside I immediately separated the dogs and nursed my wounds. Ouch did they hurt. One puncture wound was a bit deeper then the others and took a while for me to stop the bleeding. It was frightening. I have to start all over with the dogs again. I don't know what triggers them to fight. We were just on a walk. That is usually our happy time. They had not fought for a week. I am at a lose for words. Please pray for me. This is difficult for me. I am not sure what to do??? Anyone have any suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment