Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

God Lavisihes His Love on Us

Today I learned something new. Yes, I have always known that God is love. That God loves me. But today I learned something new about His love that I just was not seeing all of these years of loving and serving Him. For a very long time I thought that my family had a generational curse on it. That everyone died to early, sickness was rampant and just getting by financially was the norm. I never thought in a million years that God in His great love for me wanted to lavish me with His love and provision. But I was proved wrong today in scripture.

"You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6but showing love to a thousand [generations] of those who love me and keep my commandments." Exodus 20: 5-6

So I learned something today. I learned that God loves me and will bless my life for a thousand generations. The curse that I thought loomed over me was a lie. His truth set me free today to believe for blessing and the lavishness generosity of His love.

Be blessed today my friends even in the face of adversity, because His love outweighs it all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment