Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
MY WEIGHTS ARE GONE, I AM SET FREE!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Something Beautiful



Sometimes I can't help but wonder.... what would life be like if only... I dream of something better. Of something different. Then, reality sinks in and slips me back into my life, my ordinary life and I realize that it really is not that bad. My life is actually really good! I have two beautiful healthy boys, a handsome and wonderful husband that I still love and he still loves me, after 20 plus years of marriage.

Sometimes I take it all for granted. Want a little more then I have been given. Complain a little more then I should. But, in retrospect who doesn't? We all forget what we have. Lose sight of the prizes in life that we have been given. Life just takes a toll on us sometimes and gives us blurry vision.

I feel like lately God has given me glasses to see things more clearly. To really see what is in front of me. It's like one of those moments where you are looking for something and it was right in front of you the whole time and you just couldn't see it. I finally see it. I see it clearly!

My life is good. My family is good. My marriage is good. I am blessed. I am truly blessed!

I am learning, to see... to really see what God has given me. It is something beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment